7.08.2009

Surviving JUNE! Barely...

WOW! I can't believe June came and went without me! Well kind of... June 10-13 the girls and I were at Girls Camp.
A couple days after getting home, my tooth started hurting.... well a root canal happened the next weekend and a few days after that a severe sinus infection. So that was another 2 weeks gone! 2 weeks of severe pain!
Here are some pics from Girls camp! It was great having all 3 girls there. It was awesome to be part of their experience and to be there and watch them. I was on the Stake Staff. I was in charge of the Mail System, the Cleaning Duties and I did Team Building with them for 2 hours on Friday. It really went well. It was an Army type of theme. Our ward was the CIA- the Celestial Intelligence Agency.


The Girls and I are ready to Go! The Theme was, "We are All Enlisted". It is going to be GREAT!


Jacquelyn helping Kelly get ready for her 2nd year at Camp. Fixing her hair just right!


The Mail System that I created 3 years ago! Ready for it's 4th year! Second year at Main Camp at LoMia.


Jacquelyn the YCL-- helping with all kinds of jobs. Artistic drawing- her specialty!


Madelyn- her 1st year at camp! Being pretty cool in her own right! Madelyn rocks-- Cool Pants!


Madelyn and Kelly and Alora eating dinner. Everyone enjoyed the food!

No comments: