5.10.2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!


A lot has happened over the last month. I am trying to get up to date, but quickly getting behind. It seems like the end of April time seemed to pick up the pace and has accelerated going into May. I am trying to post more on the right hand side of the blog, so that you can see a few more pictures with their events. I am so grateful to be mom and get to experience all of my children's events. Their triumphs as well as their defeats. It is wonderful to see them grow and learn and understand more about life everyday. I feel blessed to be their mom and help to lead and guide them. I am overwhelmed sometimes with all of the many things that I need to do and be to, but I am trying my hardest. I have to be o.k. with that! Maybe someday they will look back and appreciate the efforts I have made and continue to make for them. I know that I am extremely grateful for my mom's example and sacrifice that she made for me and raising me how she did. So to all of you moms- THANK YOU!

No comments: